Hair care is self care!
Beach and pool days are one of our favorite parts of summer, but dry, frizzy hair..? Not so much. Spirulina is not only great for skin and gut health, but it also works wonders on all kinds of hair types! Spirulina is a natural source of bioavailable iron, which when taken orally, as well as topically in treatments like this, can improve hair growth. Get thicker, smoother, glossier locks by using this spirulina hair care remedy when you feel like your mane can use a little TLC.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tsp Yourlixir Spirulina
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 smashed ripe avocado
- Mix ingredients into paste.
- Massage fully into hair.
- Clip hair up & cover for 15-20mins
- Rinse, wash & enjoy lavish locks!