Recipe by guest chef: Kyra Kiener | Cover photo by Fit Mitten Kitchen
These little super morsels are loaded with minerals, antioxidants and flavonoids and perfectly friendly for your keto diet. As an added bonus, each cup have over 28mg of ALA Omega 3 Fatty Acids and are loaded with healthy fats!
What you'll need:
- Approx. 4-5 Packets (3 tsp) Yourlixir Organic Turmeric Powder
- 6 Organic Black Peppercorns (finely ground)
- 7 Tbs. Trader Joe’s Crunchy Salted Peanut Butter with Flax and Chia Seeds
- 1 10oz. Bag of Organic 73% Cocoa Chunks
- 1 Tbs. Organic Virgin Unfiltered Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Toasted Coconut Chips (crushed)
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Alaea Sea Salt
- 40 Small Candy/Muffin Cups
- Combine Turmeric with Peanut Butter and pepper. Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Gently melt the cocoa chunks with the coconut oil just till combined and liquid.
- Arrange cups on a board that can be moved into the freezer.
- Spoon in chocolate sauce to cover the bottom of each cup. (about 1 tsp./make sure you save half of the chocolate for later)
- Move cups into the freezer to harden.
- Once set and hardened carefully spoon some of the Turmeric mixture onto the center of each cup. (about ½ tsp)
- Spoon remaining chocolate mixture to cover each piece.
- Sprinkle crushed coconut chips onto each.
- Sprinkle on Pink Himalayan Salt and a pinch of Alaea Sea Salt.
- Return to freezer to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes approx: 40
3.95g. Healthy Fats
*They can essentially be made carb free by using unsweetened cocoa chunks and adding erythritol to taste. I chose an organic cocoa lightly sweetened with organic cane juice. These have an over 3:1 ratio for fat to protein and less then 3 carbs each. When eaten responsibly, these little nutrient babies will keep you happy and in the burn.
*Tag us in your recipe creations for a chance to be re-posted on our social media!
Cover photo by Fit Mitten Kitchen
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar