Can you use an energy boost in the morning? This smoothie is chock-full of superfoods and packed with proteins, amino acids, antioxidants and other nutritious goodies! There's no better way to up your breakfast game and start the day off right.
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (use less for thicker consistency)
- 1 frozen banana
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of blackberries
- 1 tbsp nut butter (we used Trader Joe's chia & flax seed peanut butter)
- 1 tsp Yourlixir gelatinized maca powder
- 1 tsp Yourlixir ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp Yourlixir spirulina
- Raw shelled hemp seeds (*optional - we used it as a topping)
- Chia seeds (for topping)
- Add all ingredients except the toppings to your blender and blend until you get your desired consistency.
- Pour into bowls and top with fruits, seeds or nuts!
*Add honey or maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter taste.
Shop our superfoods
*Tag us in your recipe creations to be re-posted!
If you liked this recipe, you'll love this too...
Spirulina Sunrise Smoothie Bowl
Laissez un commentaire