Superfood Caramel Dip
What you'll need:
- 4 tbsp mesquite powder
- 18-20 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tsp Yourlixir Maca Powder
- 4 tbsp coconut water
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp cashew or almond butter (we used Performance Nut Butter)
1. Soak dates in a bowl of hot water for 5-10 minutes until they're softened a bit.
2. Add all other ingredients together into the food processor.
3. Once dates are ready, remove the pits and add them to the food processor. Blend together until you get the desired consistency.
*If you prefer a thinner consistency dip, slowly add more melted coconut oil until you get the desired texture.
4. Slice an apple to dip into your delicious healthy caramel or use as a topping for ice cream, yogurt, granola, muffins and more!